Update-Time!

I don't have much to say right this very second. . . other than that I am really in the mood for homemade Oreos but I lack the motivation to dedicate my entire night to baking them. But that has nothing to do with anything. So I'll say again-- I don't have much to say right this very second. Instead of flapping my jaw about nothing, I'll just post a modge-podge of random pictures for you.

Deal?

Deal.

These pictures were taken after church on Christmas Day :






This picture was after her second bath {the first bath was a disaster and she was a wailing fool. I failed to document it with photographic evidence for obvious reasons.) :


- - - 


Here Chuck decided that she secretly wanted to lay in my violin case : 


And don't forget the picture of bonding with Papa :




Comments

  1. I love those pictures of her!!! I am so glad you guys have her, she is beautiful and sweet:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts