Things I Love

The things I love these days are as such (in no specific order):


  • Sour Patch Kids... much to the dismay of my tongue who is now nearing the raw state.
  • Sunshine... minus the wind that seems to be its Siamese twin in my neck of the woods.
  • Fabric scissors... bless their hearts. There is no cutting fabric without them.
  • Cafe Rio... mmmm... pork tostadas...  
  • Free freshly baked cookies from Morgan Jewelers... too bad I didn't buy that $10,000 necklace to go with that free cookie like they were hoping. Shucks.
  • A dog-poop-free backyard... unfortunately it doesn't just come that way anymore. 
  • Country music. Want me to name names? Dierks Bentley. 
  • Victoria's Secret "Bombshell 'Summer'" lotion... Mmm Mmm Mmm.
  • Fresh flowers.
  • My husband... when I see him. :) 
  • Original Baked Lays potato chips.
  • Creme Soda.
  • Pedicured toes.
  • Wide-open spaces.
I think that pretty much covers it. I'd list off the things I'm NOT so much in love with right now, but that never accomplished anything :)

Comments

Popular Posts