The Last Leg {36 weeks}


I have less than a month until my little man decides to grace us with his presence. That is crazy. Pure craziness.

I'm super-de-duper excited! Especially because then I won't have to push him out of my rib cage every 2.4 seconds. I won't have to elicit the help of a full-sized crane to help me roll over in bed, and I won't even have to waddle to the bathroom every 20 minutes. I'll probably even forget what Tums taste like.

And it shall be glorious.

My excitement also happens to be lightly dusted with some apprehension regarding how seamlessly I'll adjust to having as many children as I do arms, but I keep telling myself that I'll figure it out. I was nervous about having one kid; it only stands to reason that I be a little skittish about having two. Right? Right.

I have nothing of real import to talk about, here, so I'm just gonna zip my trap and show you a picture of my massive belly.


 photo 36Weeksedited_zpsd0decadb.png

People keep telling me that they can't tell I'm pregnant from behind. . . but I definitely feel pregnant from every possibly angle. And then some. There's a reason the phone is in front of my face, folks, and it's to hide by double chin :)

. . .

I hope to squeeze out another post {actually about something} before I have Curtis, so keep your fingers crossed that I'll git-r-done! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts