Curtis' Chronicle: 2 Years

{To check out the rest of Curtis' Chronicles, click HERE}

. . .

Hey, ya'll! It's Curtis, chiming in. Can't let sister have all the fun.

The last time I updated you guys, I was 7 months old. I am now the ripe old age of 2, so we have a lot to cover.

Let's get crackin'.

. . .

I have curly hair and a extremely sensitive soul.
















{first-ish haircut}
. . . 

I never underestimate the power of a good accessory, even though I'm a manly man. 







{yes, food counts as an accessory...}


. . . 

I've been working on finding the ideal mode of transportation to impress the ladies. 





Still searchin'. 

. . . 

I am still growing into my dad's hat. I've come a long way, but it's still an uphill road.





But, dang. . . I love me a good hat.



. . .

Getting into mischief is one of my most cherished past-times :



See that "C" hanging on my wall in the picture down there? I kidnapped it about a year ago and mom STILL hasn't found it.


But how can you stay mad at this face?!


. . . 

I enjoy collecting rocks. . .


. . . wearing out socks. . . 


. . . showing off my dazzling physique. . . 





. . . and taking selfies.




They're really hard, OKAY?!

. . . 

I'm working on becoming a professional turtle : 




and I absolutely love to make people laugh :



. . . 

My favorite food is Mac and Cheese. And Costco hot dogs. Oh, and pizza. But I don't like the texture of ground beef/turkey/sausage. Nope, nope, nope. 

My favorite songs right now consist of "I Am A Child of God" {mom sings it to be every night before bed}, and "Happy Birthday" {which I sing to myself whenever I'm feelin' crazy}.

I really couldn't care less about books or TV; I just like to play! I can hardly wait for my parents to finish the backyard so sister and I can play all day in the sun! And fall in the window wells. And eat dirt. And stuff.

. . .  

Being two is totally rockin' my socks. Isn't it the greatest?!  


Comments

  1. Oh that little Curtis, he is such a stud-muffin, well, more muffin but that how we like it! You can just hear him saying all this stuff and more, you know his mind so well. He will cherish these posts all his life, and so will his future wife. :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts