6 Whopping Years



As it just so happens, today is a very special day.

On a very similar rainy day 6 years ago, Chuck and I tied the knot in the Bountiful, UT temple.



It was pretty freakin' awesome.





If you don't believe me, just ask Chuck. . . who was clearly enjoying himself. :)




We must've been mighty fond of each other, because I kid you not-- a solid 98% of our wedding day pictures were of us kissing. No joke.



But one thing is for certain. . . I married a man who can make me so happy, my nose scrunches up.




And that, my friends, is how you know it's legit. 



. . . . .

We have made so many memories together, it would take me four days to catalog them into a blog post. Some of those memories have prime photographic evidence, but if I posted them, I would suddenly and mysteriously disappear. ;)  

So I suppose I'll settle for some of the safe ones. 









{Chuck rockin' his dad's old glasses (2013)}

























{2014}


. . . . .

I love this man.

I really, really do.

{2016}

. . . . . 

Happy 6 years, babe! Here's to many more! :) 

Comments

  1. Love this!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post! You two were made for each other, I can see the proof time and again. It tickles me that you two are so sweet together and have such a special bond. I love you both and those extra sweet grandkids as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts