Curtis' Chronicle: 3 Years


'Sup!

It's Curtis.

I am a man of few words (but lots of pictures), so let's get crackin'. A lot has happened in the last year, but I'll fill you in on everything I can remember.





Mamma keeps saying that I have an analytical mind {just like daddy, see} and that I love fixing stuff. All I know is this: if I don't know how something works, I pretend like I do until I figure it out. . . or break it. But, hey. No one is perfect.







I love all things "MANLY". . .










. . . Except beards.


How can you bearded dudes stand it?!




Unfortunately, my manly escapades often land me in precarious situations. 

. . . like that one time when a backyard boulder jumped right out in front of me. . .




I hate when that happens.


 . . . and so does my mom.




And let's not forget The Mighty Mason Jar Massacre of 2017. . . 


{3 stitches later, I was right as rain!}



Naturally, I love mischief. . . 





{I figured my mom's almost-completed puzzle was better off on the floor. She'll think twice before "puzzling" again! HA}



. . . but despite all of my crazy boy-ness, I never miss an opportunity to broaden my fashion-sense. 








Some of my favorite things are: 

 a) Fishing with dad (even if it's just practicing in the front yard):




{That is my face of pure joy, for the record}




b) "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree". Please bless the sweet soul who wrote it.


c) Going pretty much anywhere with my family and friends:























c) Costco Pepperoni Pizza. Because, hello. It's amazing.


d) Jumping on the couch. And flipping off of it. And giving mom gray hair and pressure headaches. 

e) All things 'truck'. Garbage trucks, monster trucks. . . anything with four wheels, really. I love them all equally! I will tell perfect strangers all about how, "When I get bigger, I'm a-gunna drive a monster truck!"
Unfortunately, my parents tell me that I'm not saying 'truck' properly. Something about adding an 'F' in place of the 'Tr". Sounds fine to me. 




f) playing with my friends in nursery at church {I sometimes hear the adults talking about how I'm a "poster child" for nursery. Not sure what that means, but I'll take it.}



All things considered, I love being 3! I am constantly testing my boundaries. . . but, hey, that's what toddler-hood is all about!

Until next time, I'm out! 




{To read the rest of Curtis' Chronicles, click HERE}

Comments

  1. What a cute tribute to what Curtis is all about! He is one in a million!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts