Do You Know What I Love?

Are these in order? Nope. Why? Dude. My brain doesn't work in any order, pretty sure.

  • Reading freakin' awesome novels like "Wuthering Heights" and "Jane Eyre" that make you feel smart and stupid at the same time.
  • Thunderstorms and horizontal rain.
  • Watching my husband nearly fall over in the above mentioned storm.
  • Spending time in my kitchen... wishing it was yellow.
  • Taking dinner to my husband at work and, uh, hugging in the parking lot. Yeah. Hugging.
  • Working hard and feeling accomplished.
  • Spending time with family... minus the Mexican transvestite lip sinking shows.
  • Old pictures of memories gone by.
  • Laughing until I'm afraid I'll pop.
  • Seeing a clean, orderly house.
  • Sugar. In all its many forms. Ice cream, chocolate, soda-- you name it. My husband calls me a little kid because I eat brownies for breakfast.
  • The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and everything that goes with it.
  • Playing the violin. When I'm in tune. :)
Voila. Success. Sometimes it's nice to list off some things like this because it makes a person sit back and think about all the good in their life. And that's NEVER a waste of time.

Comments

Popular Posts