Pointless Ramblings

I feel bad that I haven't updated this bad boy in so long... I'm such a slacker!

My hubby has had the past 6 days off and so we've been doing a lot of fun things together. We've gone to the movies (which reminds me-- "I Am Number 4" was surprisingly good! I was rather impressed); gone out to eat; spent $42 dollars on previously viewed movies, and all sorts of stuff. But do you want to know what's strange?!? I can't figure out why for the life of me, but for some reason, watching me update my blog isn't on Chuck's list of fun things to do.

Weird.

But at any rate, I'm also pleased to announce that I'm fairly sure I've eaten my weight in mini Cadburry eggs in the past 6 days, as well. I waste no time whatsoever in popping as many of those blessed things in my mouth as humanly possible and letting them melt into oblivion on my tongue. Mmmmmm.... Whoa! Wait a minute!? How did another Cadburry egg somehow get in my mouth? I'm pretty sure that each egg must be its own little siren. "Eat Me! Eat Me!" they taunt! How dare they....


In other news, Zoe smells like tuna fish tonight. Why? I have NO idea. She has graduated from having 'puppy breath' to 'dog breath' and I'm not so sure how I feel about this fact. Not only that, but she has begun shedding like the Abominable Snowman in the middle of summer. And I don't know if all ya'll have a dog, but, um.... nothing is safe. EVERYTHING gets hair on it. I get clothes out of the washer and have to shake the hair off of them. So, yeah, BreAnne. I know you're reading this. And I know you mentioned wanting a dog fervently in your last post. Just don't say I never warned you. :)

She seems to think that she's still a lap dog, too. Let me just make one thing clear, here-- having a 38 pound lab trying to sit on your lap while you type on your laptop is a one way ticket to FAIL. And thanks to Chuck's playful banter, she seems to think everyone on this planet loves having her toys in their face. And everyone must love puppy kisses, too, right? Why else would they come over to visit? It's not like any guests come to see me or Chuck, after all. They are definitely only interested in getting slobbered and pounced on to the point of utter extinction. 

Yeah.

Let's see... what else can I bore you with?

Oh! I made strawberry jam again the other day. But get this, everybody!! It was actually jam this time instead of syrup! Tally one up on the board for Jessica! Woot! Woot! Chuck made his famous salsa shortly thereafter  (just to show me up, I'm sure :P) and it was amazing!  The man has talent, what can I say. 

I'm nigh unto completely out of fun and interesting facts to entertain you. So I'm gonna shut my lips. Besides, Zoe just decided to rearrange my hallway rug and I must go rectify the situation. El pronto.

Comments

  1. Ok so yes I'm reading this haha. That was so weird. I'm reading along hearing your voice in my head when all of a sudden it's saying my name and talking to me... I couldn't help but laugh. I still want a dog. Tyler and I have talked about getting one of the breeds that doesn't shed much. I don't know if it will happen... but we'll see.
    Also, I want strawberry jam now. Also I want salsa now except I can't have salsa because it's spicy and that doesn't go over so well with my stomach right now. Also... I love that you are sending me blessings for commenting. I want my blog to say something like that under "post a comment"
    The End.
    p.s. watch out, I might get you back in a post in the near future. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.p.s. I love that almost everytime I come to your blog you've changed either your background or your banner or something! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts