12 Weeks and a Handful of Days

So... what fun is pregnancy without pictures?

I regretfully remembered this morning that I totally spaced the part about getting a picture snapped of myself before my belly started growing. For all you know, I could be a total pregnancy faker. But I'm not, I promise.

The other day, my mother-in-law was working in the front yard and my husband and I were just getting back from helping a friend move some furniture. I was standing there in the front yard, minding my own p's and q's and picking my nose (just kidding) while my husband was talking with our friend, when my mother-in-law came over to me and rejoiced because she could tell that I was starting to get a belly. I didn't know if that was reason to rejoice or not... :)  hahaha! She was so excited because my tummy was "practically concave before" and so it was fun to see a baby bump.

I debate that "concave" fact, folks. Vehemently.

I did not see myself as a skinny little stick woman, I assure you. I eat, um, bread, pasta, candy, and ice cream. And meat. Concave I was not. But neither 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant was I, either. hahaha!

So here is the little bean in person!... well, almost. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Cute!!! Also... You may not have been concave but your weren't poking out that's for sure! I'm glad my computer found a neighbor to bum the internet off of so I could see this :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts