Under Construction

I'm still alive, don't worry. Just not in a bloggy mood... hence the utter lack of posts.

In case all ya'll log on to see if I'm still alive and notice the missing background, it's not because I'm trying to be boring. I promise. It just seems that Blogger is having some technical difficulties with their "save" button. I was in the mood to change my background, tested out a few (that were losers, unfortunately), and then suddenly it stopped saving the html code. I tried restarting the laptop. No go. I then tried a different html code, just in case. No go. I then got the genius idea of uninstalling the entire page element necessary for a background and reinstalling it. It worked flawlessly until it came time to hit the "save" button again. It still didn't work, only NOW, instead of having an ugly background, I have NO background.

Glorious.

So here I sit, grieving over my M.I.A. background, cursing the dysfunctional save button while my dog walks all over my stomach in an effort to get to her rawhide bone and my husband diligently applied a layer of duct tape to every single vent in our basement apartment to keep his wife from freezing to death. [Thank goodness for a fireplace in May, right?] The AC is set just right when a person is upstairs. But downstairs? It's like an ice box. Baaaad deal.

But speaking of "under construction", there's something other than my blog that's being constructed. It's a wee little baby in my belly... growin' like a weed. I'll let ya'll know the gender just as soon as we find out. Probably another few weeks or so.

Surprise! =]

Comments

Popular Posts