Shout Out!

So, my peeps, I have to give a shout-out to a darling woman I met today. But I didn't really meet her. Buuuuttt her blog is so cute and personable, I feel like we're friends. 'Cause I'm weird like that. So while she may or may not be tempted to put bars on the windows of her home and peek out of the blinds to make sure I'm not sitting in her front yard before she exits the house, I'm gonna pretend we're buddies.

Okay?

Okay.

Now, you MUST link over to her blog. Can you say 'adorable'?!? Seriously, folks. I think my eyes are gonna fall out of my skull because I've been frantically trying to cover all of the ground I've lost as a result of not finding her blog until today. It didn't work, by the way. I still have a lot to look at.  But I'm totally okay with that :)

Without further ado, I give you Abby from My Yellow Sandbox. Enjoy, homies. I'm off to go experiment with my hair and see if I can get it to do any of the cute things Abby shows on her hairstyle tutorials. Wish me luck. I'm gonna need a lot of it.

Comments

  1. LOVE your blog. Found you through kellehampton.com! I love stumbling upon other blog of believers :) Glad to be your newest follower.

    Ashley - La Luce
    http://laluceimagery.blogspot.com
    www.laluceimagery.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts