Springtime Update!

Hannah Mae-bug and I decided to go enjoy the nice warm weather in the backyard this afternoon. So while Zoe whined from her dog-run like she was slowly being murdered {she doesn't handle exclusion well, apparently}, Hannah and I hung out on a blankie.





She wasn't too sure if it was supposed to be something fun or not. .  . it probably didn't help that her hat was about 3 sizes too big. And I just have to say that the little strap that keeps it on her noggin was crackin' me up because it barely fit under her double chin. 

Good times.

Afterward, we had an exciting time in her BeBe thingy-majig.


Sorry again about the near constant blurriness of my pictures. . . 


I decided to see if she would play with the darling bunny rabbit my mom got her for Easter. Up until that point, she didn't really notice 'im much. But as soon as she figured out that he was soft like her blanket, she was ALL over it. 


 You can tell when she figured him out and fell in love {at about the 30 second mark of the video} . . . And I'm sorry that it's tilted. :( {Does anybody know how to fix that? Or do I just have to be smart and remember to flip my phone before I start filming?}




. . . . . 

Now for some other random tidbits from the last couple weeks:

Crashin'.
 . . . . .

Easter Sunday wouldn't be complete without a MAJOR spit up incident. But don't worry, because I don' think she got any on herself. Just me. 
 . . . . . .

We decided to go get some yummy Mexican food, and Hannah refused to stay in her car seat. R-E-F-U-S-E-D. It's a miracle she didn't get any salsa in her hair because I wasn't about to stop eating just because she was on my lap. 

Out of the blue, Chuck declared that we needed to get Hannah some sunglasses. My guess is that he was daydreaming about future fishing trips, and sunglasses for our wee-one just came up on the list of stuff to take.

So, naturally, we thought we'd see how she looked in a pair.

Very dashing, Miss Mae. Very dashing.



Well, that's all for now, folks!

Now go enjoy this beautiful weather before it gets to be 102 degrees outside! :)

Comments

  1. She's perfectly adorable! Lovin' the updates!
    Also, google's photo editing software (free) called Picasa will flip the videos, I hear. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! I'll have to see what I can do :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, thank you! I'll have to see what I can do :)

      Delete
    3. Oh, thank you! I'll have to see what I can do :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts