The Time is Nigh Upon Us. . .


Well, my friends, the time has come. 

Finally.

 photo NOhousenumber_zpsf4593bae.png

I would absolutely love to show you some more/better pictures and give you some details, but I was a space cadet and left some of our most-important bathroom items at our apartment. . . including but not limited to my glasses. I'm currently forced to hold my laptop about 7 inches from my face in order to see what I'm typing. You think I'm joking. I wish I was. But, no.

Besides that, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my peepers open long enough to tell you anything other than WE'RE FINALLY HOMEOWNER-PEOPLE! Yaaaay! :D

. . . . 

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who took time out of their weekend to help us move! And thank you, rain, for waiting until we were done before beginning to pour. You were a dear. 

I'm super excited to give you guys a quick little tour as soon as I get everything squared away! :)

Now go and have yourselves a wonderful Sunday!  

Comments

  1. Yay! I'm so excited to see it and visit you guy! You awesome home owner people you! Haha! I've seen you stick your face approx. 7 inches away from things before and I have had to do the same on more than a couple occasions so I'm laughing just a little bit thinking of you typing this up with out glasses. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts