Must or Bust: Felt Flowers and A Grocery Bag Holder


So. . .  truth be told, I actually tried these guys a looooong time ago. But I still remember the outcomes, and so I'm going to share them with you today. Cheating? Probably. Do I care? Uhhhh, nope! :)

. . . . .

Felt Flower Headband : Bust

{source}


I love the look of these flowers found HERE at Delia Creates. ! I really do. And if I tried again, I could probably make it work. But when I attempted this many moons ago, it looked like a bunch of cut felt glued to a headband. The resemblance to a bunch of flowers was, to say the least, minimal.

But if you have the touch and can make felt look amazing-- do it. I'll bet it would be darling if you could only arrange them nicely like in the picture! I, however, seem to be allergic to that sort of thing. :)

. . . . .

Make Your Own Grocery Bag Holder : Must

{source}


I am absolutely in love with everything Ashley posts over at Make It and Love It; and her tutorial HERE was no exception. Since my scrap pile was non-existent back then, my finished product didn't end up looking as cute, but it was still an excellent tutorial, and it has held up well so far! And trust me, if you know how to sew even a little tiny bit, you can make one of these. This was one of the first things I ever sewed all by my lonesome, and I walked away feeling like I had hope for many more sewing projects in the future. Not all of my attempts result in the same sentiment. . . trust me! ;)


So go ahead, get crafty!

Comments

Popular Posts