The Mighty Reveal



I've been diligently trying to cook up a cute idea to reveal the gender here on the blog and after no less than a million and a half Google searches, I finally found a couple ideas I liked. Granted, my ability to carry out said ideas is seriously limited. Especially because I'm impatient. :)

So without any further ado, I give you. . .

The Mighty Reveal

. . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . .

Okay, so maybe there's a little ado.

My husband came up with some cute ideas of his own to give you guys some hints.
 

 photo Bing_Cherries_USDA_ARS_zps91bdc3ad.jpg
{photo source}

Anything? I'll be honest. . . I wouldn't have been able to guess based on that, but I'm not always the sharpest crayon in the box.

Does this help?


 photo peanuts_cropped2_zpsaf9182cb.jpg
{photo source}

. . . .

If you're still scratchin' your noggin, don't worry. I'll spell it out plain for you now!

 photo Close-Up_zpsc5638e6c.png
{he's sucking his thumb in this photo}

Turns out I was right! Curtis James, it 'tis. 

 photo GenderReveal2013_zpsa1822d34.png
{there is a baby bump there, I promise.}
 
Yay for our little soon-to-be family of 4!


 photo Familyof4_zps8c4842b7.png

Hannah is unbelievably thrilled at the prospect. . .

 photo FamilyBlooper_zps10e6d1e7.png
{and, yes, she is in socks. It was impromptu, okay?!}

. . . . .

Everything looked great in the ultrasound-- he was such a little wiggle worm that the technician had a hard time getting some good pictures of his organs! In classic fashion, he was sitting on my bladder when she first caught a glimpse of him. I mean, why not? It's the best seat in the house!

I wasn't too far off in my theory as to why I haven't felt any definitive kicks so far. . . turns out my placenta is on the "outside" {in other words: closest to my belly}. So basically, I'll have to feel him kick through the placenta. At least I'm not crazy and my kid isn't hanging out in a lazy boy recliner.  

. . .

Thanks for tuning in! I'll be sure to keep you posted on any new developments. Now go have yourself a fun October 1st!  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts