Upgraded


Hello!

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful fall weather we've been having! This has nothing to do with anything, but we went on an impromptu visit to an area nearby to feed the ducks a few weekend back. Before we even got out of our car, the ducks were swarming. They were pretty excited for stale hot dog buns, that much was certain. It was fun to watch Hannah's fascination with the duckies. . . even though she didn't understand why she was supposed to throw the bread; not eat it.

Anywhoo, I have a surprise for you all.

We've upgraded something in our lives and it's a pretty drastic change {for me, at least}. Let me see if I can give you an idea regarding how much of a change it is.

 photo collage3_zps18547724.png



 photo collage1_zpsc8abcaeb.png



 photo collage2_zps2e642b41.png


The first picture probably wasn't much help, but did the other two give you a hint as to what our upgrade is?

Let me really spell it out for you. . . just in case.


. . .

. . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .


 photo collage4_zpsb5451d5b.png

Literally, ya'll.

I still can't believe it.

So please excuse me while I go drive around aimlessly just for an excuse to be in the car. :)

{for those who are interested in the details: we're selling our Suzuki Forenza and bought a Acura TL (A-Package). It's a 2004 with built in navigation/blue tooth, leather seats (which happen to be heated, as well), sun roof (obviously), standard transmission, and many more horsies to get me to where I'm going a lot faster. . .  among other features I haven't discovered yet}.

I'm so excited, you have no idea! I just had to share it with you guys. 

I luff him already.


{black and white field photo source}
{colorful field photo source}
{rusty car photo source}
{hot rod photo source}
{snail photo source}
{hare photo source}
{Suzuki photo source}
{Acura photo source was the KSL ad}

Comments

Popular Posts