Just a Quick Word

So I love reading this lady's blog. She always has something good to say, and it's not in a "Wow, I am SO much better than you, it's insane" sort of way. She uplifts and strengthens, and helps me remember what is truly important in life.

http://www.kellehampton.com/p/about.html

If you need a pick-er-uper, I would suggest reading some of her posts. :]

But what I really wanted to point out was that she has an amazing goal in mind to help children with Down Syndrome (including her own). Her goal is to raise $15,000 dollars. I know. Holy crappers. That's a lot of money. And I'm not begging you to donate. It's your own $5.00 and you can spend it anyway you like! I'm sure that burger at the grill down the road is mighty tempting right now! hahaha! But I truly believe that $5.00 can make all the difference in the world if it is spent on what really matters to YOU. I don't care if something is important to someone else. What really matters is that it's important to little ol' you

So take a minute and read a little about this cause. If it's something you're interested in, donate. Do it. All the cool kids are doing it. Once won't hurt you! ;) If it doesn't float your boat, move along and find something that DOES float your boat. Even if it is only a hamburger!

Check out the link to donate here.

P.S. As a way of update, Zoe is defying all doctors odds. Not only did she eat today like she'd been starved for a month of Sundays, but she's gone up and down the stairs like a pro, and sedation pills seem to have no effect on her. Whhhhiiiccchhhh... may not be a good thing. She keeps wanting to gallivant outside like she always does, but I'm not letting her. As a result, I get pounded in the shins with her collar every two seconds because she's bored.  If you don't have any clue what I'm talking about, just click over yonder ----->>>
this is the place.

Comments

Popular Posts