Lil' Smokies

I just have a burning desire to share this completely awesome recipe with you all.  I've made these little fellas twice for family get-togethers, and none have survived to live in a Tupperware for a week (a.k.a. leftovers).  They are SO simple, and so yummy. I'm sure they're also not so good for your waistline, but, eh, that's okay. You only live once!

1 pkg little smokies
1/2 c ketchup
1/4 t chili powder
6 chopped green onions
3 T sweet pickle relish
3/4 c brown sugar
onion salt to taste

Pop all of that in a crock pot for a few hours, and you're good to go! Have fun cleanin' the crock pot, though. Oh, and I would REALLY suggest doubling the recipe. Just sayin'. 

Comments

  1. ok well your post before this one still won't let me comment so i'm just gonna have to do it here. 1. I love your neato font 2. I love that you put "all you need is love" in your banner thingy 3. is this recipe for like finger food side dish eatin' or is it supposed to be a main dish?? i'm so curious what they taste like now. look what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kinda like a finger food/side dish thing. Definitely not a main dish. Sadly. BUT, I will say that once you taste it, you will want to smother your main dish in it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts