30 Weeks

I'm currently surrounded by a fine layer of Pixy Stix powder. Why? Well, if you've ever filled up a Red Vine licorice stick with Pixy Stix, you will certainly be able to sympathize. I'm fairly sure this stuff is somehow linked to heroine or something. I open the bag to take out one licorice stick and pretty soon I've eaten, like, 50. How does this HAPPEN?

I'm addicted.

My kid is gonna come out with a sugar buzz.

But while I'm on the subject of Pixy Stix. . . why is it that every bag I stumble across only has about 3 of the blue flavor and 467 of the red and orange flavor? Seriously. Blue is the bomb. But it seems Willy Wonka doesn't agree.


What a pity.

Okay, sorry. Belly pictures. That's what you're all here for, right? Right.




Yup. Definitely a kid in there. That's not ALL Pixy Stix and Red Vines. I pinky swear! 


P.S. Do ya'll think the pictures are way too big? Or do you like them that big? Just curious.

Comments

  1. You are so cute! Everything in so small, you face, your arms, your legs... Just your belly is poking out! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. big is great. also... why have you never told me about this pixie stix and licorice idea???? I will probably have to buy some to try that. just don't tell my diet. ok?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts