Smiles. . . FINALLY!

This post will be short and sweet, but I was too excited to wait any longer! I finally caught Hannah's smile on camera this afternoon and just had to share it with ya'll.

Enjoy!



Sorry 'bout the blurriness. . . she wouldn't hold still!

---
And she's not really smiling in this one, but I wanted to show a little more of her overalls. . .  I could just eat her up, she's so cute!



---

And, yet again, she wouldn't hold still for the pictures {and my phone struggles as it is}, but I just couldn't stop laughing at her 'evil eyes' in this one. Talk about plotting her revenge or somethin'!


Comments

  1. Cue cute smiles. Dax always starts squirming out of control when I try to get him to smile because he gets so excited! I'm glad I'm not the only one with blurry pictures. I guess it is a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok- she is a doll!! And that last picture is KILLING me! I love those awkward pictures you capture of your baby when they are moving. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goo'ness, she is SO ADORABLE! My kids better be that cute or there WILL be some PhotoShop going on...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts