Blue Eyes and Green Beans

Not to brag or anything, but my kid is a pro when it comes to eating her veggies. Of course, that could turn out to be a curse when she eats us out of house and home. We'll probably resort to feeding her grass and cat food just to keep her belly full.

;)

Kidding.

It would be dog food because we don't have a cat.

Duh.

I decided to document what she looks like after devouring an innocent container of green beans and some rice cereal. What I couldn't quite catch, however, was when she's in the middle of a bite and decides to smile. You can imagine what that looks like {if you're struggling getting the mental picture, think every ounce of green stuff you just put in oozing back out of the cutest little mouth known to man}.

I love this little squeaker and I'm so happy to be her mamma.



Can you believe those eyes? I didn't edit them at all!




Comments

Popular Posts