July's Little Moments


Oh snap. Hannah just woke up. I swear the kid can hear me typing on my laptop from a mile away. In other words, this is going to be short.

Some little moments that I've enjoyed the past 30 days are:

- Our first trip to the zoo with a kid of our very own {posted about HERE}.

- Being able to sit Hannah down on the floor with some toys and be able to leave her there for a bit. I love that she can sit up on her own now!

- Hannah's laugh:


{that also happened to be Hannah's first time in a high chair}

- Family vacations to car shows {posted about HERE}

- My husband's new work schedule that allows him to 1) get home when the sun is still shining outside, and 2) have weekends off!

- Thunderstorms!

- Spotify. I just love it. Right this very moment I'm jamming out to THIS. So insanely beautiful.

- Cleaning with vinegar, baking soda, and essential oil. I know that sounds really weird {the hubs called me a witch doctor ;)} but I love that it works, is cheap, and safe to be around Hannah.

- Sticking to a budget and seeing how much moola we can save each week.


Comments

  1. I love that video of dear Hannah laughing! SO cute! Also, a little off the subject... I noticed your marriage counter thingy right below and it says you have been married for 2 years, 2 months, 3 weeks and 2 days... you know how that makes my OCD ache. Can we rewind a weeks please so I can celebrate the 2s across the board???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts