Must or Bust: Mugs and Sheets

{Semi-relevant comment: I'll now be doing a Must or Bust every other week instead of every week}

I know you've probably heard plenty about mug cakes, but I just have to tell you about this particular recipe right here. . .

Two Minute Mug Brownie : BUST

{source}
Don't do it.

I forgot the pinch of salt because Pinterest is much like the "Telephone Game" and sometimes information gets lost in the shuffle, but I don't think a itty bit of salt could save this brownie.

It had no flavor, even after I sprinkled chocolate chips on top and dumped a boat-load of powdered sugar on top. Granted, this was my attempt at breakfast and so my taste buds could have just been delusional, but I don't think so.

If you're in the mood for a yummy, quick mug cake, check out THIS dude. You'll love him.

. . . . .

How To Fold A Fitted Sheet : MUST



I've tried another way which worked fine {HERE}, but this is definitely the easiest and most effective way I've tried so far. Don't feel bad if you watch this and then forget it entirely when you have a queen sized fitted sheet that needs folding. I watched it and said, "That has to be the easiest thing EVER." and then a week later I stood at the edge of my bed with a fitted sheet trying to swallow my head and thought, "What did she do, again? How did she do that?!"

So watch it as many times as you need to until it becomes habit. Don't be scared :)

Comments

  1. I am cracking up at your whole "telephone-pinterest" comparison. SO TRUE!! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts