An apostle of God testifies of the Book of Mormon - Elder Jeffrey R Holland

I would like to add my testimony to that of Elder Holland's.

There are a few things I'm certain of in my life: If you don't throw out the leftovers, they will start to grow legs. If you smile, people smile back. If you don't brush your teeth, they'll fall out of your head. And if you're searching for the true word of God, you will find it in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love this gospel more than my own life! Every good thing I enjoy each day is a gift from our Father in Heaven. Every hardship I undergo is to teach me how to become more like our Savior.

The Book of Mormon is truly another testament of Jesus Christ. I have read it and studied it, and I know it to be true. Just like the other things I know to be true in this life, I know this gospel is restored in its fullness once more, to give us the keys to return to live with our Heavenly Father and his son, Jesus Christ for all eternity. It is so beautiful in its simplicity and its complexity; its eloquence and dignity. It is the word of God, as is this clip of our dear Apostle's testimony--


Comments

Popular Posts