Unexpected Royalty

So this could easily pass as the "King and Queen" of unexpected moments. It has since turned into one of the fondest memories I have with my husband (so far)... but I would be lying if I said I knew what in the heck he was doing at the time! hahahaha!

Let me show you what I mean:


I don't usually look like that-- I promise.

Chuck (my husband) and I had just gotten home from our honeymoon, and we walked into our room to see mounds and mounds of wedding presents. Oh boy! Yatzee!! However, it wasn't 20 seconds after we started ripping off wrapping paper that Chuck started shoving it up my sweatshirt. Naturally, I'm helpless against his brawn in every situation and playing dead didn't save me this time...

Great.

Pretty soon everything that came off the presents (bows, ribbon, tape, wrapping paper, tissue paper... you name it) found its way up my shirt and sweatshirt.

I had to have some payback, so....



Sweet success.

Don't we make a, uh, cute couple?



Don't answer that...

Comments

Popular Posts