Alright, Peeps!

Have you ever said to yourself, "Why, oh, why, does Microsoft Word have such boring fonts? Isn't there a way to use the darling fonts I can find online on my computer?"

I am here to tell you that there IS a way. And it is beautiful.

I spent (I kid you not) hours Google searching how to upload the stinkin' cute fonts to actually work in Microsoft Word. Maybe I'm just a handy caped Google-searcher. It's possible. Very possible. But at any rate, I came up empty handed.

Then, as I was checkin' out one of my favor-rite blogs to read (320 Sycamore), I stumbled across this wonderful woman's site: Jones Design Company.

She will show you how to upload your fonts (and show you quite a few of her personal favorites to get your started!) in, like, 4 easy steps. And then you are free, my friends. You are free from Microsoft Word's boring old fonts.

 Do a little dance.

Comments

Popular Posts