Sunny Saturday

I just have to tell you...

I have an addiction. And it consumes me often. I just can't fight it.

Luckily, it doesn't involve a hangover or black lung or anything like that. But it does involve a sagging nail in my pantry. 'Cause, ya see, it's difficult for one little nail to hold up all of my aprons.

I am a hard core addict of aprons. And that's the honest truth. Some women shop for shoes like there's no tomorrow, and then there are those of us who shop for aprons.

This beauty makes me so very happy inside! I want it. Yes, yes, I do.


And as if it couldn't get any better.... there's this one, too.


Ummmm.... marry me?

Check out this lady! She's pretty much an amazing crafty-chick-who-can-make-darling-aprons-with-her-eyes-closed.  Yeah for Sew Liberated!

Comments

  1. Funny story, I saw the thumbnail picture for this new post and thought... uh oh, that looks like an apron. Here we go again! haha! Oh I just think they are so cute though. remember how I don't have even ONE cute apron even though I want them so badly?! How come your nail is sagging with cuteness and mine is bland?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts