32 Weeks

32 weeks along, folks.

That's a long time. And I have the belly to show for it. . .




I look really pissed in that picture. . . but I wasn't :) I promise! 




In other non-related news, there was a tragedy in our family the other night. 


.....


........


................





It was a sad moment for us all. Most of all the ball, though.

That ball was a member of our family for at least 8 months, which is 8 months longer than any other object has survived. He came into our family when Zoe was wandering around upstairs and found it in the living room. As far as my mother-in-law knew, none of the grand kids had claimed it as their own. That was a good thing, because Zoe certainly wasted no time in claiming it and I didn't pity the kid who would try to get it away from her at their next visit to granny's house.

And now? The ball is dead. Ding dong, the ball is dead.

Sniff sniff.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts