36 Weeks

Wow.

It's crunch time, folks. I could have a kid in a week! Ahhhh! I'm so excited, and also pretty much scared out of my gourd. But it'll be good :)



P.S. No, I didn't change outfits today just to be cool in my pictures. I swear. Our friends were married today and so I had to throw on my super-sexy-black-circus-tent to celebrate the occasion (oh, and we can't forget my favorite purple sweater, which, after uploading the pictures, I realized I wore in my 35 week post... shhhh.. don't tell). 

And this is so very completely unrelated, but my husband was taking a shower today and our dog (who often hangs out in the bathroom with him) dropped her tennis ball in the tub. She came back to check on it a moment later, but upon poking her head around the shower curtain, she realized that my hubby had hidden it. Call Search and Rescue-- the ball is missing. Holy-panic-attack-for-Zoe.  He got out of the shower, and she wasted no time in attempting to reclaim her lost prize. . . 



And you may notice that neither of her back legs are actually touching the floor. hahaha! What a goofball. And, why yes, those are my pj pants, socks, and shirt hangin' out on the toilet. Holla! ;)

Comments

  1. Haha at least they are folded and nicely stacked not just piled there... That would be embarrassing and call for some photoshop magic. Also, you just look so cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts