Baby Shower Time!

I just thought I'd toss up some pictures from my baby shower for all to see :) Sorry there aren't more, but my family was busy running the show and didn't have time to snap pictures.

And, by the way, I find it really funny that you can't tell I'm pregnant in any of the pictures. For reals. Well, actually, I take it back. My rosy cheeks give me away! hahaha! It felt like it was 104 degrees in the house, which is a pregnant thing, for sure.

Enjoy!

Oh, and P.S. Don't be confused by the inaccurate date stamp on the pictures. We're still in 2011, I promise. And no, 'tis not January.



Me and my "Second Mother", Jill Uibel. Her daughter, Lizzie (who is serving a mission right now) and I were like Siamese twins all growing up. We're still as tight as spandex, so, yeah :) 

Just showing off the cute brownies :)

From left to right: My oldest sister, Jenny, my next oldest sister, Kristy, myself, and my Grandma Hansen (my mom's mom). Oh, and that would be a cousin in the black hat by the date stamp, in case you were wondering.
It's hard to tell in this picture, but I'm showing you a lamb blanket's bum. It's the cutest thing you'll ever see. My Aunt Desi is holding up the lamb's little tail. 

Comments

  1. Also, do you remember my baby shower? I was melting into a puddle and thought I was going you toss up so I opened the kitchen window and a bunch of people went and got their coats on and wore them all while I was opening the gifts. Definitely a prego thing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts