A Mini Surprise


First of all, I haven't been deported. . . and I'm still alive. Sorry for the lack of posts!

Second of all, I pinky promise that a Must or Bust is in the works. I'm behind, I know. No surprise there ;)

Thirdly, I thought I'd share a little mini surprise with you all. . .




For those of you who knew how long it took Hannah to roll over, you probably thought this day would never come.  :)  Look out world {and household appliances}-- Hannah is on the move!

Funny side note: now every time I turn around she's licking the kitchen floor. I'm not sure what that says about my offspring OR the state of cleanliness of my home {does she plan on finding some leftover food?}, but I still find it oddly hilarious. Oh, the things kids do!

Another funny side note: you may have noticed that Hannah's pants are huge on her. Well, that's all due to this:



Yeah. Impressive, I know. Somewhere in the blob of laundry resides every pair of Hannah's pants, so I had to get creative and bust out the next size up. Don't judge.

:)

Comments

Popular Posts