40 Weeks and A Broken Mold

Oh, boy.

I have officially broken another "Family Tradition". I've always been the odd ball in my family, I suppose. My sisters used to tease me that I was adopted because my personality and hobbies were so different from theirs. Of course, I'm not adopted. And you can definitely tell we're sisters, so they're stuck with me. Don't you think we look related??

Kristy, myself, and Jenny


That's us with our mom, in case you were curious

If ya'll say no, I'm gonna go live in a hole.

Anywho, back to the point. I've always been proving myself different from the 'tradition' in a lot of different ways-- For example, I'm musically inclined, whereas the only musical skill either of my sisters would boast of would be their short lived career as recorder players. :) {"Hot Cross Buns", anyone?}

I was also an odd-ball in that I didn't have an actual date until I was 18. They were both being chased (and doing the chasing) by the time they were, like, 16.

They were both married by the time they were 19. I was 21 when I got married; almost 22. I went to 2 years of college and lived away from home for those glorious years. I attended the Young Women program when I was a youngin'.  

The list could go on and on, but I shan't bore you. 

And now, thanks to my obstinate child, I've broken the mold yet again. My sister Kristy had all of her babies either early, or right at 37 weeks. My mom never made it to 40 weeks with any of us, either.  

Um..... Pretty sure I missed that boat. 

Eh. Oh, well. I guess I would be breaking the mold by not breaking the mold at this point. Did you catch that?! hahahaha! :P

Here are the pictures, although not much has changed since last week. . . 



And here's a glimpse without the shirt buttoned up because I think my belly looks about 50 times bigger :)

Comments

  1. what a rockin' awesome baby belly!

    and seriously, how cute are you and your sisters?! makes me miss my sister who lives in mexico. . . and happy that i get to see the other three sisters tonight when my family decorates our christmas tree. :) cheers for amazing families!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good!!! Sorry I have to say I made it once to 40 weeks. My second came on his due date and the rest 2 weeks early or earlyer. Soon you will be holding Hannah in your arms and you will be like "holy cow that was fast" :) I do all the time!!! :) Good luck with everything though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The anonymous is me Janeta Jeffery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts