37 Weeks and Some Belly Dancing

Oh, yay!

I made it. (WHEW!)

Any time now, Hannah. Any time. ;)





So. . .  I documented some of my totally awesome belly dancing skills. I hope you enjoy them!

Oh, and by the way, there's nothing worth listening to on these videos, so no need to turn down your tunes.

Unfortunately, I've yet to figure out how to edit the length, so if you were to sit through the entire video, you'd see a whole lotta my belly doing absolutely nothin'. So, um, if you're into staring at a pregnant belly, then go for it. Otherwise. . .  :) 

Video #1: You only need to watch for about 13 seconds. She got stage fright after that and didn't move. To give you an idea, this was this morning and I was sitting on the couch in my pjs, holding the phone above my head. So imagine you're standing behind me, looking down on my belly. [If you're not experienced at baby-belly-dancing-watching, you might have to concentrate in order to see it.]





Video #2: Here she has the hiccups. To give you a point of reference, this was later in the afternoon and I was laying in bed with my legs bent (covered with the blanket), holding the phone up by my face. That may or may not be chocolate on my belly. . . I plead the fifth.


Video #3: The best for last! For this one, you only need to watch for about 24 seconds. 




Comments

  1. Holy cow! That last one was a little crazy! So what was the fate of the chocolate? Is it just me or do you look like you are carrying hannah really high up in your ribs?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts