Hmmmm....

Alright, you guys.

I feel bad that I don't have more pictures to post on here from my life. I love looking at pictures on people's blogs. And then I look on MY blog, and see hardly no pictures. Sad. But, um, my hubby works a lot. And so if you were to see pictures from my life, you would see me in them. . . Sitting on the couch. . .Eating THESE things ---


Oh, how I love them right now. I'm well on my way to eating nearly an entire bag in about 4 days all by my lonesome. Chuck had ONE the night I bought them, and that's it. I am devouring these little guys like it's going out of style! Of course, It WILL be out of style when I can no longer fit into any of my clothes. But, hey, I'll blame it on the baby. 

Ahem. Where was I?

Oh, yeah. You would see me sitting on the couch. Or grocery shopping. Or sewing on The Cross Stitch Craft That Will Never End (started in, um, 2009? and still not finished). Or crocheting one of the 400 burp rags I'm attempting to make (I went a little crazy when Wal-Mart had their fabric on sale for $3.00 a yard). Not too entertaining for the blog world, folks.

If Chuck were off of work, you would see pictures of us driving around the valley collecting various, oftentimes expensive car parts. Or brainstorming where to eat lunch. 

So. . . forgive me for not posting more pictures. I will try my very darndest to do better. Of course, it might help if I actually had a camera. The one I got for Christmas years ago was never quite the same after I spilled eggnog on it shortly after opening it. Weird how that will affect your camera adversely. Whoda thunk. But a nice(r) camera is on my list of things I'd like for Christmas this year. If I'm super lucky, I'll somehow (miraculously) get it before Christmas because of baby Hannah's arrival in November. That is, after all, the only reason I really want a nice camera. But I have my doubts. What will the occasion be?-- "Happy Tuesday, honey! I bought you a camera!"  Hmmmm. . . We'll just have to see.

But speaking of baby Hannah, I don't think I ever posted any ultrasound pictures from back in the day (June). These were from the ultrasound where we found out our little bean was a 'she'.  Enjoy!


('alien' frontal face shot =D)


Comments

  1. Whoa whoa whoa whoa! She's baby Hannah? I remember you saying you were thinking about the name. So you have decided? Was this one of those announcements you didn't realize was an announcement because you forgot you didn't tell us yet? Well I'm just jealous we can't decide on a name.... but Hannah is a very cute name. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts