Whoops!

My very excellent and most best-est friend read my last blog post and pointed out a very good point.

{Hello, BreAnne. How are you today?}

I casually dropped the name Hannah for our baby like I had said it a million times, when in reality, I never informed all of you lovely readers that the hubbs and I kinda sorta official decided on a name.

So, without further ado, I would like to tell ya'll that we like the name Hannah Mae for our little bundle of joy. Mae is my mother-in-law's middle name, and it 'fit', so we chose it. Oh, and if you tease my child by calling her Hannah Montana, we shall no longer be friends and I promise to egg your place of residence at least once a month for the next 12 months. M'mmmk? I may not even know your name or where you live. But, by golly, somehow or another I will find a way to cover you in egg yolk. [Just kidding. I won't really. Don't sue me. :)]

Comments

  1. I was going to say...did I miss something?? ha ha thanks for clarifying. And cute name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, hello. I'm doing well thanks. How are you????

    Also, I will try my hardest not to let the name "Hannah Montana" be in anyway attached your your baby's Hannah name. I'll just block that name out because she is the most annoying girl ever so if I just pretend like she never existed then it won't be a problem. I think it's a really cute name though. Ok... now... a name for my kid?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts