Baby Stuff

First of all, I would like to announce that I finally bit the bullet and bought maternity pants. Old Navy had some cute ones that were on sale, and they didn't make me look like I had a grandma bum. Oh, and they were actually long enough. And they weren't skinny jeans. It was basically love at first sight. :) The fact that the dressing room smelled like stinky feet did little to detract the growing bond between us. I found a suuuuper cute maternity shirt, too, but, um, don't tell the husband. Shhhh. It's a secret {until he sees me in it and wonders where it came from. . . }

The cashier there was really nice and asked if I was expecting as she bagged my maternity clothes {she later explained that she didn't want to just assume I was and put her foot in her mouth}. I jiggled my protruding belly and laughed. I said I was, and told her when I was due {since she asked that, too}. She got all excited and said that she was due November 29th. Um. . . there's only one problem there. Whilst I was waiting in line, I actually happened to take note of her flat tummy. So when I found out she was due a matter of days after me, I almost swallowed my tongue. Where in the heck was she hiding her kid?!? Whew. Who knows.

I decided to show you some of the cute stuff I've found for little baby girls online. Yay. Let's all just pretend for a few moments that I will actually posses some of these things one day. :)












Comments

Popular Posts