A Little More News!


I'm sorry, everybody! How boring is this?! I realize I did an update on the home not very long ago, but I just wanted to keep everyone in the loop. However, if you're beating your head against your computer screen right now, I have good news for you!

This is the last house update I'll give {with pictures} until after we move in.

Why?

Well, because I kinda want the rest of it to be a surprise for our family and friends. They can't very well be surprised and all-sorts-of-excited to come visit and see our new home when they've already seen it on the blog.

Make sense?

So if you're not one of those who are willing/able to come see the home in person, you're just going to have to hang tight and wait for another few weeks. :)  If you're one of those that secretly wants to clip me with your side mirror as you drive by because YOU want a new home, then you're off the hook looking at all of these pictures! {P.S. I totally understand how you feel, by the way. Every time someone would post on Facebook or on their blog about buying a home while I was stuck in an itty-bitty-one-bedroom apartment, I would grumble and groan. Come April, it will be of three years that we've been in this apartment. . . so, I get it. Trust me. I do. But please try to refrain from cutting my brakes. Please and thank you.}

They applied the stucco yesterday and it makes a HUGE difference. I had to stop myself from doing a little jig in the middle of the road when I got out to take pictures.

. . .



 photo Stuccofrontporh_zps00d884c8.png


 photo Stuccogarage_zps102b3950.png

It looks kind of light tan in the picture above, but it's more of a dark brownish color in real life. The sun was beginning to set behind the house, so my phone was having a really hard time getting the lighting right.

 photo Stuccofullfrontview_zps555becf0.png

All in all, we've come quite a ways since this:

 photo EmptyLotSept62012.jpg

Oh, yay! Oh, yay! :)

Comments

  1. I love your cute little house! It really has come a long ways! Have they given you an approximate move in ready date yet? Also... you should just do the jig... right there in front of your house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts