Anniversaries and Father's Day Pictures


I showed you all my Father's Day photo shoot bloopers in this post {HERE}, so I thought I'd just throw up the pictures I used for the real deal really quick.

And by "throw up", I mean post. Not regurgitate. :)




And, yes, it totally bugs me that some of them are blurry and that the background is a different shade in the middle picture. But it was my only cute shot with the "A" and I wasn't about to attempt another photo shoot :)

I got Chuck a handful of other things, but those pictures were definitely his favorite. I was pleased to see him so pleased, suffice it to say. He's such a sweetheart, he got teary-eyed looking at them. Awwww, shucks. I love that man. And he gets major brownie points for thinking they were professionally done until I showed him the bloopers. Yeah. He was probably just sucking up. ;)

Oh, and by the way, HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, little blog! I wish I had some cool post or some even cooler giveaway for you all, but alas, I have neither. So, uh, go eat some chocolate or somethin' to celebrate. . .You have a darn good reason AND my blessing. Go in peace. :)

Comments

  1. Cute. They turned out really cute. I like how it looks like Hannah is posing behind the A as though you asked her to hold it up and show it to you. Sounds like it was a success. I wanted to do this but for my dad with my kids and my nieces and nephews. Sadly, it didn't happen this year. Maybe next.
    Congratulations on your 2 year mark. I don't even know when my blog anniversary is because technically I have had my blog since high school. I'm pretty sure I deleted all those posts when I started posting stuff in college though.

    Thank you for not regurgitating on your blog for your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts