You Might Be A Woman If. . .

You might be a woman if. . . 

You're driving home on Bangerter Highway {which, for those who don't live in the area, is a 3 lane freeway with stop lights} and are coming up to a red light. While slowing down, you see something tiny and white blowing across the road in front of you.  As you get closer, you see that it's actually a tiny white little mouse trying to get across the road.  Consequently, you come to a stop a lot sooner than originally planned {don't worry, no one was behind me close enough to rear end me at my sudden stop} and wait for the mousie to cross in front of your car. The light turns green and you begin to panic because the mouse disappeared under your car and you have no idea where it is. You don't want to run him over, but you can't help but go. Then you want to cry the whole way home because if YOU didn't run him over, the cars behind you probably did.

Poor little mousie. . . 

{sniff sniff}

{source}
 
. . . . 

You might be a woman if. . . 

You are getting ready for the day and think, "My hair is getting way too long. I'm looking like Shaggy. . . But it's really just my bangs that need to just be trimmed right now. Bangs. . . Hmmm... How hard can it be to trim one's own bangs? It can't be that hard. Where did I put those scissors?"

Dear friends. If you ever find yourself saying, "How hard can it be?" to anything in this life, stop what you're doing. Just stop. Just walk away. Swiftly!

My bang-trimming-101 experience could have gone a lot worse, but it went quite a bit differently than I expected.  Just to be clear. . . bang trimming is a lot harder than it looks. At least it is for me. :)

{source}



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts