The Father's Day Photo Shoot Attempt

This post is top secret.

If your name is Chuck and you come home to my house every day, don't read this. If your name is Chuck and you live in Lithuania, you can read all you'd like. :)

. . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . .


Now, I'm sure you've all seen those darling picture-ideas out there where you give your child a letter and take a picture of them, eventually spelling out a word. Like so:

{source}
"I can totally do that." I thought. HA!

I should have known to give up when I came home from the craft store with three letters in tow. . . 2 'D's and 1 'A'. If I had a brain between my ears, I would have realized I could use the same D for both pictures, and only purchased ONE.

So far, my photo shoot has gone something like this. . .












I am on a roll, my friends :)

I'll share the non-blooper pictures with you after Papa's Day when I can verify my better half isn't reading this.  But, uh, yeah.. . I've got my work cut out for me! Wish me luck. . .

Comments

  1. She is so cute! I'm doing the same idea for Mike...hopefully we both get some cute shots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts